Friday, Mar. 01, 2013
March 1 Community News & Notes
By Mischaele Bearce
• Three medical calls for the East Lynne Fire Department this week. A special Thank You for doing such a kind thing as clearing off the driveway at the fire station and friends driveways this week. That was a kind thing for you to do.
• Sympathy goes out to Kathy Jackson and family on the death of her husband Lloyd on Feb. 24.
• East Lynne Assembly of God had a lasagna supper at the school for a fund-raiser to help support the youth this summer. They try to go several times to South Dakota and Nebraska to the Indian reservations for ministry with the children. They have other fund-raisers planned and one is a garage sale during the Citywide Garage Sale in Harrisonville in May. If you have anything that you would like to donate, call Harry and Mary at 816-869-3379.
• We had other, very kind people this week who cleaned off the parking lot at East Lynne Assembly of God Mike Magness, Brian, Kathryn and Cliff Woolery, and Jarrod Johnson. The church family really appreciated this.
• Get well to Renoah Merritt, who had her tonsils taken out this past week. She is home now and doing fine.
• Happy belated birthday to Les Powell and Amy Meins.
• Other birthdays for the week are: Pat Lock, Kerry Murry, Breya Cantrell, Franklin Sims, Stacey Wyatt, Misty Barnett, Andrew Daniels, Bobbi Hobbs, Jesse Sturgill, Brett and Adrian Walquist, and Mrs. Watson.
• Happy anniversary to Brian and Amber Bearce.