The Raymore-Peculiar Public School Foundation Alumni Committee invites nominations of candidates for the Raymore-Peculiar Public School Foundation Distinguished Alumni Award. This award honors and recognizes alumni who exemplify the values, the tradition and the successes of Raymore-Peculiar High School, Peculiar High School or Raymore High School.
The 2014 winners of the Distinguished Alumni Award will be recognized during the Homecoming Football Game on Friday, Sept. 26.
• The nominee must be a graduate of Raymore-Peculiar High School, Peculiar High School or Raymore High School.
• A period of 10 years must have elapsed between graduation and nomination for induction.
• The individual serves as a model of integrity for young people.
• The nominee must have made a significant contribution to their community or their field of work, or have been recognized for an outstanding achievement, accomplishment, contribution or act that has had a profound and positive effect.
• Any supporting material such as newspaper articles, stories, letters of recommendation, etc., should be submitted with the nomination form. The selection committee will review only the information provided and will not do further research.
Anyone may nominate a graduate for consideration. All nominees will be notified and if they accept the nomination, need to provide a current resume or biography. The Raymore-Peculiar Public School Foundation Alumni Committee will review the nominations and notify both the inductee and the nominator in August. If the nominee is not selected for induction, the nomination form will be kept for one additional year for consideration.
Deadline for Nomination is Tuesday, July 1. Please submit nominations to: Raymore-Public School Public School Foundation, Attn: Jodie Huston, P.O. Box 789, Peculiar, MO 64078.
Electronic nomination form: http://www.raypec.k12.mo.us/forms.aspx?FID=114
Nomination form to print: http://www.raypec.k12.mo.us/DocumentCenter/View/7036